The 6000 Clinical Management System (CMS) is a truly ambulatory multi-therapy electronic infusion device capable of Continuous, PCA, PCEA, Subcutaneous, TPN, Intermittent, and Variable modes.
Flexible: Multiple therapy flexibility provides the ability to meet your specific workflow needs. Access to actionable reports and detailed infusion information enhances device performance.
Safe: In addition to its dependable and reliable performance, the pump can be used with Moog’s new error reduction software, Protocol Library Safety System™, providing the ability to upload pre-validated drug protocols or patient prescriptions and eliminating the risk of unintended infusion.
Easy to Use: Programming simplicity matched with menu-driven protocols and context sensitive HELP screens result in an extremely easy-to-use infusion device.
Reduces Total Cost: The simplicity of operation, reliable and dependable technology, and low-cost all PVC administration sets effectively reduce ownership costs through training cost savings and reduced purchasing costs.
- MechanismCurvilinear peristaltic pump action
- Therapies SuportedContinuous, PCA, TPN, Intermittent, Variable
- Size5.1″ (13 cm) x 4.0″ (10.2 cm) x 2.5″ (6.4 cm)
- Weight18.1 ounces (513 grams)
- Display2.5″ (6.3 cm) x 1.2″ (3.1 cm) Continuous backlit with AC
- Flow Rates0.1 – 400 mL/hr, increments of 0.1 mL/hr
- Flow Rates (PCA)0.1 – 50 mL/hr IV, 25 mL/hr EPI, 5 mL/hr SQ Max
- Volume Limits1.0 – 9,999 mL, increments of 0.1 mL
- KVO Rates0.0 – 10 mL/hr (not available in PCA mode)
- UnitsmL, mg, mcg
- Bolus Volume0.1 – 9.9 mL
- Max # of Boluses15/hr
- Patient Bolus0.1 – 9.9 mL/dose
- Bolus Lockout1 – 60 minutes, increments of 1 minute
- Power Sources2 “C” alkaline batteries, AC,external rechargeable battery pack
- Operating Time (fully charged batteries)Nominal 10 hrs. at 400 mL/hr, Nominal 30 hrs. at 125 mL/hr, Nominal 85 hrs. at 2 mL/hr
- AlarmsAir-in-line, high upstream pressure, occlusion upstream, occlusion downstream, door open, set not installed, unattended pump, replace set, empty battery
- Adjustable Alarm VolumeHigh / Med / Low / Silent
- Data Log6,000 events, including line pressure, volume infused, time
- Additional FeaturesReal-time line pressure, shift totals, on-screen hourly totals, highly visible large fonts, quick repeat feature, continuous back-light-on with AC power, titration in continuous and PCA modes, unused therapies can be locked out, four (4) access levels for security, on-line & context sensitive help screens, data interface port, printable history log
- SecurityUnused therapies can be blocked out, four access levels, different lock box sizes
- SoftwareProtocol Library: multiple categories and potential for over 100 protocols
- Administration SetsDEHP-free set configurations, needleless injection sites, 0.22 and 1.2 micron filtered sets, yellow-striped epidural sets, sets with 150 mL integral fluid containers
- AccessoriesBolus cord, pole clamp, and external rechargeable battery pack