|Introducing …The Integrated Medical Systems, Inc.
Patient Home Delivery Program!
The Integrated Medical Systems, Inc. Patient Home Delivery program provides you with a competitive advantage in servicing your patients by offering product, rentals and biomedical services from leading-market manufacturers.
IMS understand that delivering medical products to your patient’s home is just one element needed to help you manage your patient population. The PHD program offers order status notification, proof of delivery, easy to access online ordering, and usage reports to help you monitor your business.
With the IMS PHD application, you have the power you need to manage your PHDorders and logistics. Here are a few of the benefits you receive:
- Decrease current inventory levels * items ship from our natioanl distribution warehouses
- Purchase patient products in low unit of measure * some restrictions apply
- Develop patient specific product formularies *Quick List Based upon the most popular items for each patient
- Easy access to order tracking and delivery notification
- “Copy order” capability to quicken the ordering process
- Powerful reports to help you manage your business
- Order “Recurrence” capability to ease the management of your patients “essential order needs”
- This feature allows you to create a single order for your patient, and then setup a recurrence schedule. The schedule will automatically instruct the IMS PHD system to submit the order for processing and shipping at the set interval. This allows for total hands off management of your order, you will receive notification prior to each order occurrence that will allow you to hold or adjust the schedule as needed.
Contact your IMS Account Representative for more information about the PHD program.
Patient Home Delivery Program – New Patient Setup Form
Patient Home Delivery Program – Basic FAQ
FAQ information to follow. Please check back.
Standard Freight & Processing information
Same Day Shipping
IMS will ship orders placed by 3:00 p.m. your local Distribution Center time the same day in the continental U.S.A., subject to credit approval. Orders that include disposable incontinence products, solutions, nutritional supplements, oversized items, and gloves, will be subject to additional freight charge.
For faster delivery, IMS provides UPS Standard Overnight or Second Day Delivery for orders received by 4 p.m. your local Distribution Center time, subject to credit approval. UPS expedited shipping charges and a handling fee will apply.