At Integrated Medical Systems, Inc., (IMS) we understand that Medicare has changed the way providers get reimbursed. That’s why we developed our Oncology Program. Through our easy and customizable program, we partner with you to identify ways where you can capture lost revenue, streamline ambulatory pump rentals, and ensure you have the supplies you need at your fingertips.
The first step in our Oncology Pump Program is to sit down with you to identify ways where you can capture lost revenue and streamline processes for ambulatory infusions. During the initial meeting, our Oncology Specialist will share ideas around:
• How to bill Medicare and private pay insurance using the physician-based HCPS Codes
• Eliminate paperwork and having patients receive a bill from a third-party pump company
• Select the ambulatory pump of your choice
• No additional training required
We offer flexible rental options on our ambulatory infusion equipment. As a leader in the alternate-site market, IMS provides infusion services that fit your treatment protocols, staff preferences, and budget.
• Ambulatory pumps and infusion equipment
• Tubing disposables, spill kits, batteries, pouches included
• Single monthly invoice
• Dedicated clinical support
The Manage My Rental Fleet section inside our MyIMS.Cloud portal makes it easier than ever to manage your rentals and to view devices from our vast inventory, consisting of ambulatory & pole mounted IV pumps from top manufacturers. With patients and providers in mind, IMS has you covered.
• View your active rentals
• Get inspection reports
• Request rental equipment
• View device user manuals
• Fill out rental return request
With our biomedical services, you always receive repair and maintenance on biomedical equipment from skillful OEM-certified and factory-trained Biomedical Technicians. IMS offers plans that fit your needs, ensuring you can save time, money, and resources allowing you to focus on providing compassionate patient care.
• Preventative maintenance and repair
• Electrical safety compliance and performance assurance inspections
• Parts inventory management and sourcing
• Recalls and alerts management and implementation
• Every piece of equipment that leaves our facilities has been inspected to establish that it
meets or exceeds all manufacturer specifications and is ready for patient use
• Nationwide team of experienced, OEM-certified and factory trained technicians
• IMS biomedical service departments and distribution centers comply with all requirements
of Quality Management Systems standards and are certified to ISO 13485:2003
• Nationwide coverage – 10 IMS Biomedical Service Centers located around the US
• Access to dedicated support technicians to answer your device specific questions
• Ability to provide electronic reproduction of any repair or preventative maintenance
document for 24/7 customer access in their portal
• 5 day turnaround time for infusion pump preventative maintenance